- Omega-3 fatty acids are in phospholipid form (not triglyceride), i.e. easier to digest and rendering more absorption in your body than typical fish oil
- Contains the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin (giving the pink/red hue in salmon, shrimp, and krill), which is 54x more powerful as an antioxidant than fish oil
- Effectually free of heavy metals and toxins because krill is at the bottom of the food chain
- 50% more omega 3s per serving than leading fish oil brands
- Fast, effective absorption does not result in fish breath and burps!
- Krill harvest regulated by CCAMLR, setting precautionary catch limits. Krill being the largest biomass in the world makes it near impossible for it to become endangered, unlike other species
- Delivered right from manufacturer to ensure freshness
I work from home every day after the kids are in bed. Not ideal in the sense of lack of sleep, but I do what I need to do. I've noticed that since taking the krill oil, I have less fatigue and I am able to focus more. Of course nothing can make up for a good night of sleep, but it definitely helps!
Disclaimer: I did not receive payment for this review. I was provided a sample of the product for review purposes. All opinions are genuine and my own.