The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ranked indoor air pollution among the top five environmental dangers. In fact, the quality of indoor air can be up to five times more polluted than the most polluted outdoor air. 87 percent of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors. October is National Home Indoor Air Quality and Awareness Month and we want to spread the word on improving indoor air quality!
Working through your heating and air conditioning units, Air Scrubber Plus uses specialized germicidal UV light waves along with a proprietary catalytic process to reduce dust, pet dander and odors in your home. You will be able to reduce common smells such as pet odor, cigarette smoke, paint fumes, mold smells and the occasional burnt food odor.
The difference in air quality is noticeable; the air is fresher and the surfaces are cleaner, with an up to 99% reduction in contaminants on surfaces, like kitchen counters and toilet seats. Dust, allergens, mildew and odor-causing bacteria are proven to be significantly reduced with Air Scrubber Plus, now available through a nationwide network of general contractors and HVAC specialists.
|Click on graphic to see it larger|
- Air Scrubber Plus cleans and disinfects the air and surfaces of your home, reducing up to 99.9% of surface micro-organisms and 90% of airborne micro-organisms.
- The most highly respected labs in the country at Kansas State University and University of Cincinnati have tested and validated the effectiveness of the Air Scrubber Plus technology.
- Air Scrubber Plus reduces VOCs (volatile organic compounds) emitted by carpets, building materials, cleaning products, furniture, paint, fireplaces, and pesticides.
- Air Scrubber Plus eliminates airborne and surface toxins that can aggravate allergy symptoms, chest tightness, cough, nausea, sinus problems, dizziness, eye/nose/throat irritation, fatigue, and headaches.
- Air Scrubber Plus extends the life and effectiveness of your existing HVAC system.
- Air Scrubber Plus is easily installed by professional HVAC technician.
- Member of the U.S. Green Building Council