- The first thing that struck me is the outer fabric, it's not polyester PUL, it's bamboo PUL! It's waterproof just the same way as other diapers on the market, but the outer fabric is super soft, luxurious bamboo fabric. Love it!
- The two removable liners are made from charcoal bamboo and micro terry = a ton of absorbency and the versatility to have a trim fit if you use just one insert. They liners both attach to the inside with a snap, no loosing them in the wash and fast drying time! (Want to know how charcoal bamboo is made?)
- The charcoal in the diapers neutralizes most of the ammonia in the baby's urine. Yes! That's been our biggest cloth diapering problem. The fabric also adheres to Oeko-Tex standards, is hypoallergenic and naturally antibacterial.
- The diapers are one-size, so no need to buy several different sizes (7 to 35 lbs)
- For every 3 diapers sold Lil Helper donates one to families in need in Canada, usually those that have a hard time paying for disposables and want to try cloth - single mothers or low income families.
- Lil Helper diapers are designed by aerospace engineers! No, really! Take a look at their crazy design drawings!
Friday, May 17, 2013
This post was written by:
Anastasia is a mom of two who loves to spend time with her family, travel, homeschool, read, and run her photography business. She is a life-long learner and small business owner who loves to share her parenting experiences with others. She resides with her family north of Boston.