The merino baby swaddle blanket and hat are great for those first three months before your baby fits into a merino baby sleep bag. Babies have a limited ability to regulate their own body temperature, the merino wool swaddle will keep your baby comfortable and snug from birth.
- Naturally anti-microbial, anti-fungal
- Naturally fire resistant without the use of harsh chemicals
- Regulates body temperature
- Sustainable, 100% natural Australian merino wool
- Machine washable
- Super soft on baby's skin
- Available in two sizes, 3 to 24 months and 2T to 4T
- Seat belt slot for easy transfer from car to crib
- GOTS certified organic cotton outer
- Large square size, 90 by 90 cm
- Comes with matching newborn hat and swaddling instructions
- Naturally stretchier, easier to wrap, and stays in place
- Unlike shaped swaddles that are quickly outgrown, the wrap can be used as a stroller blanket, in the car, as a nursing cover, sun shade, etc.
Special thanks to AnaB Social for hosting this giveaway. Huge thanks to all participating bloggers as well! Giveaway ends April 23rd at 11:59 pm, open to U.S. and Canadian residents, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Thank you!
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. AnaB Social, Eco-Babyz, and participating event bloggers are not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.