- Very lightweight at 7.5 pounds
- Sleek, modern, unobtrusive
- Easy, compact fold
- Childproof harness! (based on our experience)
- Comes in 8 delicious colors
- Removable tray that isn't the size of Texas
- Breathable, quilted, padded seat
- Seat is easy to wipe and fully removable/machine washable
- Plastic guards prevent scratches on floors
- May be used without tray right at the table (it even fits between the legs of the 3' 6" wide side of our dining table)
The Babyhome Eat retails for $149, which is a very reasonable price for a highchair of this caliber of design and quality. It's perfect for your needs if you are looking for something compact and lightweight - the two qualities I appreciate most when it comes to baby gear!
Disclaimer: I did not receive any payment for this review. I was provided a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are solely my own and your experience may differ. May contain affiliate links (please buy through these if you like our product recommendations).