There are just too many things we love about this book, but here are a few:
- Gorgeous photography. Drool worthy photos that give you an extra kick to get started.
- Appealing layout. Easy to follow, easy to read, uncluttered, everything you want in a recipe book.
- Doable recipes. For the most part the recipes are not too time consuming and not intimidating. There are a few special ones that require extra time - but they certainly look like they are worth it! I save those for the weekends.
- Justifiable price. At $21.95 it isn't cheap, but once you try some recipes you'll realize it was worth it. Don't pay full price, you can get it on Amazonfor only $16.02 right now!
- Conscious, organic goodness. The ingredients are hand picked and perfect whether you grow your own, visit the farmers market, or buy at a health food store. You will not find objectionable, unhealthy things here. Only the best for your family!
Disclaimer: I did not receive any payment for this review. I was provided a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are solely my own and your experience may differ.