Do you remember our Dropps Baby detergent review back in April? We love the convenience and the fact that it is non-toxic. We're excited to announce that Dropps will now be available at Target stores nationwide in Fresh Scent and Scent + Dye Free.
Why you want to try these: Dropps has a non-toxic formula and though it is tough on dirt, it will be gentle on your clothing and skin. What can be easier than tossing a pre-measured little pack into the wash? No jugs, no spills, no mess. It dissolves instantly and leaves all the jugs jealous. Not to mention the concentrated formula and minimal packaging will kick all those heavy, wasteful jugs in the rear.
To celebrate, Dropps is giving away a one month supply (42 loads) of Dropps to one Eco-Babyz reader!
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit the Dropps website and tell us something you've learned.
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL ENTRIES (each one in a separate comment, not valid unless mandatory entry above is complete; each is one entry unless otherwise noted):
2. Sign up for the Dropps newsletter
3. Like Eco-Babyz on Facebook and post on our wall which giveaway you've entered
4. Like Dropps on Facebook and post on their wall that Eco-Babyz sent you
5. Follow Droppslaundry on Twitter
6. Follow Eco-Babyz on Twitter
7. Follow Eco-Babyz on Lunch.com
8. Tweet this giveaway with link to this post, mention @EcoBlogz and @Droppslaundry (provide permalink to your tweet in your comment)
9. Subscribe to Eco-Babyz by email (2 entries)
10. Follow Eco-Babyz on Google Friend Connect
11. Rate and leave a comment about Eco-Babyz on Top Mommy Blogs
12. Vote daily for Eco-Babyz on Top Baby Blogs (click here to vote)
13. Vote daily for Eco-Babyz on Picket Fence Blogs (click here to vote)
14. Buy something from Dropps (5 entries)
Contest ends at 11:59 pm on Thursday, November 4th 2010. Winner will be selected using Random.org and contacted via email. Open to US residents 18+.
PS: I had to repost this as a new post because of page loading issues, but don't worry, if you already entered your entries will be counted. I can no longer ask for votes on Top Mommy Blogs as an entry, but you CAN rate my blog there and leave a comment!