With cloth diapering though, comes the laundry. While I am used to our laundry routine, I am not so used to the 'stinky diapers' that come with using synthetic (microfiber) diapers in combination with a not so ideal detergent. Our diapers were fine for about three months, but then that ammonia stench was settling in and I knew I had to do something about it. There are many great options out there and one of them is the Thirsties Pre-Wash and Super Wash. They sent us a complimentary value pack to test. You will find our results below, but of course yours may differ and will depend on your diapers, your water, and your washer.
2. Make a purchase at the Thirsties Outlet and tell us what you bought (3 entries)
3. Request a free Thirsties catalog (2 entries)
4. Follow Eco-Babyz through Google Friend Connect (sidebar bottom left)
5. Follow @EcoBlogz on Twitter (or let us know you already follow)
6. Follow @ThirstiesInc on Twitter
7. Tweet about this giveaway (once per day). Include link to this post and tag @Ecoblogz and @ThirstiesInc! Leave your Twitter name in the comment.
8. Subscribe to Eco-Babyz or let us know you already do(feedburner, top right sidebar)