- So easy! Just pop in CD or transfer it to your iPod, phone, or tablet, and listen at your leisure during convenient times.
- You control the pace. You can repeat again and again if you need to or you can move on. You can refresh or you can have different members of your family at different levels.
- Lots of speaking. I think one of the pitfalls of learning a language in school is that you simply do not use it and speak it enough. Yes, you may learn grammar, reading, writing, but it all makes little sense if you aren't speaking it. Just like children learn by listening and speaking, this program mimics the natural way of learning.
- Affordable. I've seen many programs that are simply out of reach financially, but comprehensive course for just over $100 is a much better price and I believe a better return on your investment.
- Perfect for the whole family! It's great for my 5 year old and for myself, anyone can learn French with this program.
Monday, September 1, 2014
This post was written by:
Anastasia is a mom of two who loves to spend time with her family, travel, homeschool, read, and run her photography business. She is a life-long learner and small business owner who loves to share her parenting experiences with others. She resides with her family north of Boston.