- Guaranteed and third-party certified 100% free of dangerous chemicals and all known allergens
- No chemicals are used during raw material sourcing and production, which guarantees there is no water or air pollution when converting trees to wood pulp or similar activities
- No additives, guaranteed to contain no allergens - i.e. dyes, inks, latex, glue, odor eliminators, perfumes, essential oils, preservatives, plant extracts, lotion, moisturizer, etc.
- Manufactured in Denmark with machines owned and operated by the company unlike other brands in undisclosed factories and countries
- Holds the Nordic Swan Eco-label, the FSC label, Asthma and Allergy Association label, the rare ISO 14004 Certification (all waste is reused, under 2 % waste produced), and the company has signed the UN Global Impact.
- Awarded #1 Best Diaper in the US by BabyGearLab.com and rated the most Eco-friendly diaper at EthicalConsumer.org
- 95% commercially compostable
- All ingredients are disclosed
- Made by Abena, an open and transparent company that's audited and investigated
Monday, August 26, 2013
This post was written by:
Anastasia is a mom of two who loves to spend time with her family, travel, homeschool, read, and run her photography business. She is a life-long learner and small business owner who loves to share her parenting experiences with others. She resides with her family north of Boston.