Lately I have been obsessed with organizing containers and gadgets. Partly because certain parts of my house really need some help with organization. Partly because there are so many choices today, many Eco-friendly ones. For the most part I try to reuse whatever I have for organizing, but sometimes I need something I do not have. I have discovered Urban Harmonie, a collection of hand made lunch bags, snack pouches, storage boxes, and other handy items.
We received the Large Storage Box in Cocoa Aqua Polka Dot print for review (looks like the one above, but the print is like the snack pouch below). What a genius design! Here is why I love it so much:
- It is waterproof and wipe-able, perfect with kids!
- Folds flat when I don't need it
- Fits a lot of stuff, more than I thought it will
- Very sturdy, again, good with kids. Not something they can break easily unless they would get their hands on some scissors
- No hard or sharp edges for kids to get hurt (it's soft and collapsible)
- Great contemporary prints available
- BPA, Phthalate, and PVC free
- Handmade in Canada by a mom!
Vicki at Urban Harmonie creates a variety of great reusable products that are non-toxic. I love these little snack pouches, so many uses for them. Her Etsy shop is on vacation until May 25th, but you can stop by after that and get a large storage box of your own for $50.
Visit Urban Harmonie website
Visit Urban Harmonie Shop