Pure Oxygen Whitener: I never liked the task of doing laundry, just not my thing (who does?!). It is not so much the act of doing it as it is the thought that it will never end :) But the more I use non-toxic laundry products the more I like doing it! We wanted to try the whitener because I will never ever use bleach but I want to somehow get our whites whiter and not so dingy. The Pure Oxygen Whitener contains carbonates (simple mineral salts), sodium percarbonate (oxygen producing whitener), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), citrates (from citrus, highly biodegradable surfactant), and natural citrus oil. I'll be honest, I only used it twice. The first time I just added it to the wash and while it did make a bit of a difference, it wasn't very significant. The power of this magic powder is revealed when you [follow directions] and let the clothing soak in for at least a couple of hours or overnight. I stopped the wash on the soaking cycle and left it for a few hours. The result? My 'haven't-been-white-since-I-bought them' kitchen towels are a lot whiter now. I can't say it looks like new, but in the photo below you can see the one washed with Pure Oxygen Whitener on the left and the dingy one on the right. It also made a visible improvement to my husband's white undershirts. Now I am looking forward to doing an over night soak and making our clothing as good as new!
Mandatory Entry (both parts are mandatory, in one comment please):
2. Follow Eco-Babyz on Blogger or let us know you already do (see sidebar, bottom left)
(only counted if mandatory entry is completed, each one in separate comment please)
3. Follow @EcoBlogz on Twitter (or let us know if you already follow)
4. Follow @ecostoreusa on Twitter
5. Tweet about this giveaway (include a link to this post in the tweet). You can tweet once a day for extra entries.
6. Visit the Ecostore USA blog and subscribe to the Newsletter.
7. Subscribe to EcoBabyz or let us know you already do (feedburner, top right sidebar)
8. Add the EcoBabyz button to your site or include EcoBabyz on your blog-roll (3 entries, provide link to your blog/website)
9. Blog about this giveaway and link to this post (gives you 3 entries, please leave link to your blog post)
Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday Nov. 27. The winner will be selected using Random.org on Saturday, Nov. 28, and notified by email (so please be sure I have a way to get in touch with you). Open to US residents only. Thank you!
I did not receive payment in any form for this review.
I did receive a sample of the product or service for testing and review purposes. This will in no way sway my opinion of the product or service. The review is in my own words and is my own opinion. Your results and opinion may differ.