Friday, January 2, 2009

Mercury in CFL light bulbs

If you have Compact Fluorescent light bulbs in you children's rooms or play areas, consider the dangers of having breakable glass filled with mercury in their proximity. While CFLs are great when it comes to energy efficiency, they can be toxic. Please read my full article for more information and tips on a safer CFLs lit home at my other blog, AnV Design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE your comments, please share your thoughts!

 
Blogging tips