Laundry. Does it ever end? Unfortunately not. But I know it always seems like I'm running out of detergent. Not to mention that it gets to be expensive buying bottle after bottle (or box after box if you use powder). Do you want to save money on laundry and not depend on chemicals? We just got a water and energy efficient front loader and my water bill is way down already - after just one month of use! Another way to save is to use the Robby Wash ball, we received one for review and were really excited to try it.
- 10 ounces of Robby Wash ball replaces 75 lbs. of traditional laundry detergent - environmentally friendly
- One Robby Wash ball lasts up to 12 months. The ball itself will last 3 years. That alone is totally worth the $32.95!
- One Robby Wash ball will save more than $100+ over 120 washes
- One Robby Wash ball is only $32.95 and lasts one year. This includes refills and free stain stick
- It is Eco-friendly, hypoallergenic and safe - commonly used in Europe with baby laundry (as well as adults' laundry)
- Third party tested, proven and guaranteed to clean better than traditional powder laundry detergent
If you don't win you can always buy one on Amazon.